Where can I go for information about four year colleges and universities?
You will need to make a list of possible transfer schools, and then collect detailed information on each college under consideration.
There are two main ways to gather information about a transfer school.
- Visit the School
- Virtual Visits: Visit the college/university website to find out more. Current information about application deadlines, tuition and fees, as well as scholarships may be found on each school's website.
- College Visits: Colleges frequently sponsor open houses for visitors and potential students. You can visit the school's website to learn details about making a trip to the college campus. Be sure to always schedule your visit instead of just dropping by.
- The School Comes to Chesapeake College!
- Recruiter Visits: Some colleges and universities make special visits to Chesapeake College to provide information for interested students.
- Transfer Fairs: Every Fall semester, Chesapeake College sponsors a Transfer Fair on the main campus. The Transfer Fair hosts representatives from many Maryland Colleges and Universities. This year it is scheduled for Monday, October 22, 2018 from 10 am to 1 pm on the first floor of the Caroline Center (across from the Cafe).