Transcripts must be ordered using our online ordering system, Parchment Inc., and are typically processed within one business day. The receiver is able to access electronic transcripts within minutes, rather than days, of processing.
Transcripts requests are initiated by selecting REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT NOW (first time users will be required to create an account).
Chesapeake College charges $5.00 for each transcript requested and there is an online convenience fee of $3.09 for each receiver of your transcript (regardless of the number of copies being sent). During the online order process a major credit card will be required to pay these fees. In addition, a fee of $2.50 apply if you choose to have your transcript sent via postal service rather than electronically. Please note: Transcripts will not be sent if there are outstanding financial or library obligations associated with your student account.
- During the online order you will be instructed to identify the recipient of your transcript.
- Chesapeake College recommends electronic delivery of your transcript. Transcripts will be delivered as PDF documents through a secure web application.
- You will be notified when the transcript is sent and also when it is received.
- Electronic delivery is the preferred method and is possible to a network of over 1,800 receivers or to any individual if you provide us with their email address.
- Before sending an electronic transcript to an individual, please verify that the individual is willing to accept this secure PDF transcript. To ensure proper notification, request the individual to add https://exchange.parchment.com to their safe sender email list.
- If your transcript cannot be delivered electronically it will be sent by U.S. first class mail.
- You will be provided the option to use express postal delivery methods; additional postage fees will apply.
- You may request to pick-up your transcript at the Registrar's office.
- Current students may access an unofficial transcript via Student Planning.
All students can go to Academics under Student Planning to obtain an unofficial transcript. Unofficial transcripts are not accessible if there are outstanding financial or library obligations associated with your student account.