Purchase your textbooks, in-store or online!
Your course schedule is required for textbook purchases.
FIND YOUR SCHEDULE
Go to My Campus > Self-Service > Student Planning > Plan & Schedule > Select your term(s).
Use the Course Materials Concierge on chesapeake.bncollege.com.
- Click Course Materials & Textbooks and select Find Course Materials.
- Select the course information from the drop-down boxes (term, department, course #, and section) found on your class schedule. Click Retrieve Materials.
- Format options and prices are located on the right. Select what you prefer. Please read any notes pertaining to the course materials. Click Add to Cart.
- Once all materials are added to cart, click Proceed to Cart. This is where you choose In-store Pickup or Ship to Address listed under each item.
- Then click Proceed to Checkout and follow the prompts to enter payment/shipping information.
By ordering early, your order is put in the order queue, but no charges will be made until the order is processed. Textbook orders and in-store purchases begin 3-4 weeks before the semester starts.
Online orders can be picked up at the Wye Mills Campus or in the Cambridge Center (weekly deliveries). Orders can also be shipped to your location.
APPLY FINANCIAL AID AWARD
Enter your name and Student ID (located in My Campus > Self Service > User Profile) at checkout.
Ensure your aid has been accepted to reduce delays!
Got questions? We can help!
For question about textbooks or ordering, contact the Bookstore at Sm683@bncollege.com or 410-827-6874.
For questions about financial aid, contact FinAid@chesapeake.edu or 410-822-5400 ext. 2252.