Gather the following documentation to complete your FAFSA at studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa:
- most recent Federal tax forms
- most recent W2's, 1099's, or proof of unemployment
- Proof of any untaxed income (child support, SSI, TANF, or worker’s compensation)
- Student’s FSA ID User Name & Password
- Parent’s FSA ID User Name & Password
The U.S. Department of Education offers a live chat feature, along with a virtual assistant, within the FAFSA application. You can use them at any moment while completing your FAFSA!
You Can Afford College!
Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.