The mission of the Schoolday Series is to enrich, entertain and educate students from our 5 county schools on the Eastern Shore through exceptional theatrical productions performed by professional Children’s Theatre Companies from across the country.
The 2016-17 season celebrates our 20th anniversary!
Check the Schoolday Series Calendar of Shows
Important Information for Teachers
- Ordering is simple – just send an email to email@example.com or call (410) 827-5867 with the show title, approximate number of students, parent chaperones and classroom teachers (1 free teacher per classroom) grade level, name of teacher coordinator, school name, address and phone number.
- No deposit is required.
- An invoice will be emailed to you with a date for full payment. The due date is 4 weeks before the show. You have until the payment deadline to revise you numbers if needed. Numbers cannot be adjusted after the payment due date. If payment is made after the due date, the total reserved amount is due unless TPAC is notified in advance of due date. This information and more is available on your invoice.
- Send payment checks prior to the performance date to Todd Performing Arts Center, PO Box 8, Wye Mills MD 21679 and make checks payable to Chesapeake College.
- If you need additional student tickets please call or email in advance to check availability.
- Please do not have parents contact the box office directly for additional chaperone tickets. All tickets must be ordered and paid for by the teacher coordinator.
- All performances last approximately 1 hour.
- Tickets are not sold at the door or in advance to the general public. The Schoolday Series is for schools only.
- All performances are held at the Todd Performing Arts Center, Chesapeake College.
- Exchanges will be made for school closing/delays due to inclement weather.
|For information about Children's Theatre, both Schoolday and Family Series, please contact Linda Zaragoza at 410-827-5867.